Amobee has become a Twitter marketing platform partner launching Amobee for Twitter, a new solution running on the Amobee Digital Marketing Platform, using the cross channel Amobee DSP. Amobee for Twitter is part of the Amobee Social suite of data-driven solutions that result in superior ROI. The new solution for Twitter uses a unique targeting engine that is powered by Amobee Brand Intelligence which analyzes the world’s content consumption patterns.
By leveraging Amobee Brand Intelligence, real-time trend identification, historical consumer interests and keyword associations, the Amobee platform achieves superior results across social, mobile, and the web.
“Amobee’s partnership with Twitter and our Ads API integration marks another important milestone in our company’s evolution to offer the most advanced cross channel digital marketing technology platform for advertisers,” said Amobee CEO, Mark Strecker.
Amobee’s Twitter solution gives brands and their agencies the ability to effectively identify and target the right audience in real-time based on trending interests with the most compelling ad messages for Twitter, including Twitter video.
Amobee offers the following unique solutions to Twitter Advertisers:
- Campaign Management, Optimization and Reporting on Amobee DSP
- Cross Channel Campaigns across Mobile, Social, Display and Video
- Real-Time Content Discovery and Trending Analysis from Amobee Brand Intelligence
- Influencer Indexing and Targeting
- Intent Driven Keyword Analysis/Targeting
- Customizable Dashboards and reporting suite
- 24/7 Customer Service and Dedicated Account Management