TP-Link is set to debut in ComIT Mumbai where the company will be displaying its products of wireless small office, home connectivity, and customer premises equipment (CPE) designed to strengthen the company’s Indian leadership in WLAN and devices.
The new additions to TP-LINK’s growing line of 802.11ac, TheArcher series. Includes
- Archer D7 a powerful ADSL2+ Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Modem Router,
- Archer C5 AC1350 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router,
- Archer C2 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router that is stylish and powerful,
- Archer C20i is a AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router that encourages line “you don’t need to be pricey to be stylish and powerful, you can just be C20i”,
- RE200 AC750 WiFi Range Extender is a true enhancement to AC series to expand their true power to every corner of your house,
- Whereas the addition of Archer T4U & Archer T2U is like a cherry to the cake.
TP Link will also be displaying other products like M5360 which is a nexus of 3G Mobile WiFi& 5200mAH Power Bank to offer best of both world, and another highlight is High Power Wireless N Router TL-WR841HP.
For businessmen TP Link is launching M5360Mobile WiFi device providingdownload wireless speeds of up to 21.6Mbps. M5360 supports HSPA+ 3G broadband connections and it is able to deploy a 3G wireless connection to be shared with up to 10 users simultaneously. The device also functions brilliantly as a portable power bank, with up to 5200mAH of internal Battery to power up smartphones and tablets.