The 11th AGM of ISODA held on October 10, 2020 was the first virtual AGM ever
The Infotech Software Dealers Association (ISOADA) recently concluded their 11th AGM. This was the first time the AGM was conducted virtually and so in a way the newly elected Management Committee created history.
The new Management Committee is as follows:
- Chairman – Rajeev Mamidanna, Technosprout Systems
- Vice Chairman – Alok Gupta, Softmart Solutions
- President – Dnyanesh Kulkarni,Deltakraft Solutions
- Vice President –Jitesh Chauhan, Rubik Infotech
- Secretary – Pradeep Daga, Suntronix
- Treasurer –Ravi Jalan, Shakti Enterprises
Rajeev Mamidanna who was the Vice Chairman in the last term, got promoted as Chairman of ISODA. Dnyanesh Kulkarni, who was the Vice President in the last term,got promoted as President of ISODA.Elections took place for the positions of ViceChairman, VicePresident, Secretary and Treasurer.
Pradeep Daga, erstwhile Regional Secretary (South) was elected as the General Secretary. Alok Gupta, erstwhile President of ISODA was elected to the Vice Chairman’s position. Jitesh Chauhan, erstwhile Regional Secretary (Gujarat) was elected to the Vice President’s position. The position of Treasurer was retained by Ravi Jalan.
The Regional Secretaries for all the designated regions of ISODA will soon be announced after their elections are done over the next 1 month.
ISODA has crossed 200+ members and the number is growing day by day. With the uncertainty of the current times and businesses struggling to grow, ISODA Management Committee intends to create a platform of growth for all its members by pushing a few initiatives for all. The top priorities for ISODA Management Committee this year will be:
- Enable realistic collaboration within members to upsell, cross-sell and grow together in these uncertain times
- Work as a professional organization and bring in more maturity to our internal communication and interactions with members
- Improve communication with OEMs and Distributors
- Focus on doubling the Member count and ensuring identification of new regions
- Skills development initiatives for employees of ISODA members to enhance knowledge of relevant solutions
- Digital Marketing to be taken to next level by increasing visibility of ISODA socially
- Ensure maximum touch with the OEM community by planning creative means of interactions online